Wednesday 24 December 2014

Hyouka fanfic : Commit a Deadly Sin

Commit a Deadly Sin (Episode 6)
Just a dialogues...





Mayaka : You were the one who asked me!

Chitanda : Mayaka, please clam down.

Mayaka : Chi, stay quiet!

Mayaka : You might have had a reason, but what's going on?

Chitanda : Mayaka, would you care for cookies? 

Mayaka : Sure you can cancel. But you should have called me! You had your cell phone, right?

Chitanda : I'll go get some milk for you...

Mayaka : It's not only me, but others too. Look at you, listen to me? Do you know where you stand?

Oreki : You're truly reckless,  Eru Chitanda.

Mayaka : You just lack warmth! 

Chitanda : Could you... 

Oreki : There is nothing I can do.

Mayaka : You knew what was gonna happen and you did nothing. Since then, it was raining windy, thundering and hailing in the end. You might not have noticed, but even I dressed up for you. I was a wreck. A wreck, you hear! It's all because of you... 

Oreki : Aren't you tired? 

Mayaka : I am tired

Oreki : Take a break. 

Mayaka : I'll do that. 

Oreki : I didn't say that to  help you...

Fukube : Wow, you got quite upset or mad... It's good to relieve stress, huh? 

Mayaka : If you were more respectable, I wouldn't get so stressed out.

Fukube : You should look at Chitanda here. I've never seen her get angry.

Chitanda : What? I've never seen you nor Oreki get angry either. 

Mayaka : Fukube gets angry.

Oreki : Yeah, Satoshi gets angry. 

Chitanda : Do you? 

Fukube : Yeah, but not like Mayaka does. 

Chitanda : I can't imagine you getting angry, though... 

Fukube : Well, I'm a human. So, it's naturally human do angry or upset sometimes.

Oreki : You just don't slow your emotions to everyone.

Mayaka : His anger doesn't scare me very much. 

Fukube : Doesn't it? You're really underestimate me, huh?

Chitanda : I'm just curious... Maybe...

Fukube : What?

Oreki : Perhaps Chitanda will try to make Satoshi angry on purpose. I'll look forward to it. 

Chitanda : Do you gets angry too, Oreki? 

Mayaka : There no way he gets angry.

Chitanda : Really? Because he's well-tempered?

Mayaka : No, because he's lonely guy who can hardly get angry. 

Oreki : Hey, how insulting? See, I can get angry...

Fukube : Enough about the lack of Houtarou's emotions. Chitanda's good temper is a bit different from others. She's sort of permissive. Mayaka you should be like her. 

Mayaka : It's not something you can just do. Beside, I can't copy Chi. 

Chitanda : Excuse me... I'm not getting praised, am I?

Mayaka : If anything, you are being praised. 

Oreki : It's just an observation. We're not judging. 

Fukube : Aside from the face that she can't get angry, not getting angry is a virtue. A blazing temper is a serious sin. So, I say Mayaka need to work on her temper.

Mayaka : A sin?

Chitanda : The 7 Deadly Sins, right? 

Fukube : Yes, you know it all. It's a popular story. Mayaka, you've heard of it too, huh?

Mayaka : Yes! Of course I know that.

Oreki : Aren't there 108 sins?

Fukube : That's about vices.

Oreki : Right...

Fukube : Let's see.. Wrath, pride gluttony, greed...  

Chitanda : Envy, lust and sloth. Right? 

Fukube : Yes!

Mayaka : Sloth, huh?

Oreki : Why are you staring at me?

Fukube : Well, you're perfect.

Chitanda : What? 

Mayaka : You're serious and a small eater. 

Chitanda : No, I'm not...

Fukube : It's hard to think she's greedy and she's diligent. 

Mayaka : Plus, well she have a pure minded...

Chitanda : Wait. 

Fukube It's impossible to know whether she's the jealous type, but okay.

Oreki : Now they are totally teasing rather than praising. 

Chitanda : Please stop it! I eat well when I'm hungry.

Oreki : Of course!

Mayaka: Let's call her Saint Eru.

Fukube : Yeah, her name sounds like an angel.

Mayaka : Uriel, Gabriel and Chitandaeru

Chitanda : Please stop!

Mayaka : She's angery.

Fukube : It's more like we were told off... But, well at less we try...

Mayaka : Sorry, Chi.

Chitanda : It's too late.

Mayaka : See, you made her angry. 

Fukube : But, you were enjoying it too?

Chitanda : Well, I don't think that not getting angry about is a good thing. It's the same as the other sins. I think arrogance and greed are equally important. 

Fukube : What do you mean? 

Chitanda : Let me see... I think people who don't have any arrogance are not confident. People who aren't greedy won't be able to feed their families. If nobody is jealous , new technologies won't exist. Ah, it's not something you'd listen so seriously to... 

Fukube : Um... I see. Interesting. 

Oreki : So, you're saying it's a matter of degree? 

Chitanda : I just think that you can't bring the world 'deadly sins' up and fit it into our lives. 

Mayaka : So, you think getting angry is not a bad thing? 

Chitanda : Right. I think if you can't get angry anything, you won't be able to like anything. 

Oreki : I can get angry, yeah. 

Mayaka : If you think so, why don't you get angry? 

Chitanda : Because I get tired. I don't want to do things that make me tired. 

Fukube : You've been affected by Houtarou! Oh no. Kamiyama High is haunted. It's haunted by the energy-saving principle!

Mayaka : Wake up, Chi!

Oreki : They say whatever. 

Chitanda : Just kidding. 

Fukube & Mayaka : What?

Chitanda : I'm just kidding. 

Oreki : She's just kidding... To think I thought I'd found my soul mate. 

Chitanda : Sorry, I didn't think much. It's doesn't mean that I don't get angry, I do. Well, for example... I get mad when someone wastes food. One grain of rice is one drop of sweat. 

Oreki : She's a farmer's daughter, no doubt. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Oreki : Chitanda doesn't get angry easily but got angry and wanted to know why. She says getting angry is not a bad thing but she actually doesn't want to get angry, does she?   

She wanted to know why, because she thought Omichi deserved it. And she wanted to think that getting angry was her fault. Eru Chitanda is that kind of person, isn't she? Wait.   

What do I know about Chitanda? I may be able to guess her behaviour, but I can't read her mind... 
I know what it is. Committing a deadly sin... It's arrogance. I mustn't... 

I mean, how many times was I surprised by Chitanda today?

Chitanda : Oreki. Aren't you going home? 

Oreki : Well, yes, I am.   

Chitanda : Oreki. Thank you very much. You always save me. 


Oreki : You are so not welcome. 

Chitanda : "Giggles." 

Mayaka : What are you two doing? 

Fukube : Aren't you going home? 

Chitanda : I'll be right there. Let's go.

Oreki : Yeah. I guess I'll finish it tomorrow. 

Chitanda : Oreki.

Fukube : Well, that's your case... okay, Mayaka?

Oreki : High school life was wasted that day, again. Sloth is enough sin for me. 

Little birds can remember... 

No comments:

Post a Comment